Full Stack Developer
Animals Now are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to build and manage our web infrastructure as part of the web development team.
- Visually accurate and responsive implementation of our approved designs
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning systems and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Work with security and data protection in mind
- At least three years’ experience with:
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Thorough understanding of user experience
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Familiarity with WordPress, as our sites all run on WordPress, although some are highly customised
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks and platforms (especially WordPress)
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP, Python)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL) and web servers (e.g. Apache) is a bonus
- Proficiency with Git is a bonus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Join an amazing cause - save animals and help people improve their lives - super satisfying and meaningful work!
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- We really care about advanced technology and setting up a great product
- Excellent potential for improving your craft and advancing your career
Animals Now (formerly Anonymous for Animal Rights) is an Israeli Non Profit Organization, founded in 1994, with the sole purpose of creating a better world for animals. We focus our activities in the following areas:
- Investigations - Exposing cruelty in factory farms
- Legislation - Promoting legislation to protect animals
- Challenge 22 - Helping people go vegan
- Education - Nurturing compassion in younger generations
- Grassroots Activity - Raising public awareness about the reality of animals
The international web team is responsible for operating all of our 20 websites, including:
While we do work on the Israel clock, we are looking for a remote full-stack developer who can set their schedule as they wish.
Please send in your portfolio together with your CV to email@example.com
Flutter Mobile Developer
Come work with us on an exciting new app!
We are looking for a Mobile Developer for the next up-and-coming app that will change the world. We are looking for a talented, hard-working programmer that has experience writing code for apps in Flutter, writing automation tests, debugging and error monitoring, performance, monitoring, and working with the App Store.
In addition, you must be independent since the job is remote, speaks English, and be a team player. If you are connected to the organization’s values, that is a plus.
- Experience in developing Flutter applications
- Working with Google Play and Apple's App Store
- Development of social applications (chat, feed) - advantage
- Experience working remotely - advantage
- Experience with Firebase - advantage
If you think you are a perfect candidate, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animals Now, is looking for a Marketing Manager for one of its largest international projects.
The job is full-time.
- Building a digital marketing strategy for an international project
- Data analysis and campaign optimization
- Planning and execution of drips and newsletters
- Landing page optimization
- Working with marketing automation systems
- Collaboration with social and web teams
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience in digital marketing (international experience is an advantage)
- Additional experience in at least two other marketing channels – PR, Social, Partners, Leads, Copy, etc.
- Able to both work and learn independently
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Analytical skills
- Great writing skills
- Ideological commitment to the organization’s mission
- Fluent in English
- Managerial abilities/managerial experience – an advantage
Do you think this could be the perfect job for you? Send us your resume and a cover letter describing your connection to animal protection to: email@example.com.
Please title the subject line "For the position of Marketing Manager at Challenge 22". Only relevant inquiries will be answered.
Seeking: Phone Fundraisers (Telemarketing). Part-time shifts.
Requirements: Must be vegan and care about animal welfare.
Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please indicate your experience in fundraising and connection to animal welfare work